October 13, 2009

It's October already!?!

I can't believe it is already October. I love fall! I love fires in the fireplace and outside, cute sweaters and Ugg boots, Pumpkin and Cinnamon Yankee Candles, fall decorations, Halloween, dressing my boys in cute hoodies and jeans, and red wine! :)

I also love snuggling in bed with these two: The boys have been taking "real" baths for weeks now, but this is the first time I have grabbed the camera to take some pictures. They were 5 weeks old here. They both love the bath! I turn on a dim light in the bathroom, put a warm wash cloth on their tummies, and they are good to go. They are becoming much more alert in the past few weeks, it is neat to see them look around. I also love the smell of a freshly bathed baby!
Landon

Grayson


After bath all cuddled up in mommy's bed!
Love moments like this! Aidan is so aware of the boys now. If one of them starts to cry, Aidan will run over to see whats wrong. He will even offer the babies their pacis and rub their heads. Such a good brother!
We have started playing on the activity mat recently. So far I have been able to lay them down for about 5 minutes and they will be happy. At that point, someone will normally cry for a paci or want to be held. Tell me these two don't look alike!

I think they are looking more alike these days. Landon's head shape is changing and that has been the biggest difference between them!


They love tummy time, and usually fall asleep.

Starting to fit better in their car seats.

Landon passed out on the activity mat!



No comments: