October 12, 2009

Aidan's first days of preschool and Papa and Grandma's visit!

Aidan started preschool the first week of September! It is hard to believe that he is already old enough to be going to school! He is attending preschool at a church that James and I have visited a few times. I am so impressed with the school and his teachers and I know that he will be very loved and well taken care of there.



This is where the smiles ended. Aidan did not want me to leave and cried at the door. It was so hard to leave him, but I know that he will have fun with the others kids (once he stopped crying).
I am excited for Aidan to be in school this year for many reasons. He has never been in a structured setting away from me, so this is a huge step for him. I am going to miss his during the days, but I am also excited that I will have some one-on-one time with the boys (or should I say two-on-two). :)

My grandparents came to meet the boys on their way to Florida. I was so excited they could meet they when they were so little, since they do not live close by.
Our 4 generations picture!
Grandma and Papa with their newest great grandsons!

Landon Ervin


Grayson Robert
Day 2 of Preschool!

Aidan got a medal for soccer and was so excited! He wore his medal around the house for weeks!
How sweet is this little boy?

No comments: