October 8, 2009

Birth Day!

The morning of our scheduled C-Section. I made it to 38 weeks (well, a day short) and we are kicking them out!! I begged, and begged for them to take them and finally won! So, we are off to welcome the newest Brogdon boys into the world! One last picture of the family of 3!

So not cute.
The hardest thing I had to do this day was say goodbye to Aidan.
We got to the hospital at 1030, and I just knew we would be bumped. The surgery was scheduled for 1230, but I would not let myself do the countdown because I didn't want to be disappointed if we were pushed back for emergency's. When we got there all of the triage rooms were full, so we camped out in the waiting room. They finally had a room for me at 1130. After being in the room for only about 30 minutes a nurse came in and said the Dr was ready and asked if I wanted to go early! WHAT? This just doesn't happen! Of course I was ready, HELLO, do you see me?? James and mom were able to be with me until they wheeled me off to the OR.

Mom got James this shirt when I was pregnant with Aidan. He wore it again for me! :)

Welcome to the world Landon Ervin. 12:51pm weighing in at 6lbs 7 oz and 19.5 inches long! Perfect!

And his baby brother Grayson Robert, born at 12:52pm weighing 6lbs 9 oz and 19 inches long.

Daddy with.....(we dont know) :)
Daddy with his two new sons!
Landon
Grayson
Landon
Grayson
Meeting Landon in the recovery room.
Holding my two boys together for the first time! Grammy meeting her two newest grandsons.



Nanni with the boys.


Uncle Corey meeting the boys

All the men!!


Dad had to check out both boys...I think this is Landon!
And Grayson....yep. 10 fingers and 10 toes.
Aunt Haley came to meet her new nephews after her volleyball game!
Some alone time with Landon
Grayson
Dad with Landon on the left and Grayson on the right.
Liquid diet....Chick Fila milkshake! Yum!
My parents with their new grandsons.

So sweet!
So, James and I were sitting in our room Saturday night, our 3rd night at the hospital. We got a knock on the door and in walks James sisters! Lisa and Julie drove all the way from Atlanta and totally surprised us! We had no clue they were coming! It was so sweet and I am so happy they were able to come meet the boys!
Do we look like we can do this?
Practicing holding two!
Our family!

No comments: