March 5, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Aidan

We no longer have 3 under 3. Guess I need to come up with a new sentence to put at the top of my page. My first baby is turning into a little boy. I can't believe how much joy he has brought to our lives in the past 3 years and how much love his fills out hearts with.
Aidan James, you are such a blessing to everyone who loves you! You are a sweet, outgoing little boy who greats most strangers with a hand shake and you ask them "how you doing". (For those who have not heard him ask this, picture Joey from friends). You bless some grandma-looking women with hugs instead.
You go to preschool and have lots of friends. You sleep in a big boy bed, and never try to escape after bedtime. In the mornings you will usually lay in bed and call for "mama" or "daddy" when you wake up until we come and get you.
You are absolutley 100% BOY! Your favorite toys are trucks and trains and you love to play outside.
You are spolied by both set of grandparents and have aunts and uncles who love you to pieces!
We can see your little mind starting to figure things out. Most recently you like to ask tons of questions! I have been hearing alot of "Hey Mama", "umm...mommy?", etc.
And, the newest question that I am not so sure I like is.....
"Why not?"
You love your little brother so much and are the BEST big brother!
You love going to school, and never get in trouble. (Ok, maybe once when you threw a block at your teachers face....We can talk about that later.)
                                      You have alot of friends at school and know them by name!
Every morning when you wake up, you ask me if you can go to school.
But, you are so excited when I come to pick you up! Your brothers and I love the hugs you give us when we get there! 
Your mommy loves you so much!!!

No comments: