March 3, 2010

Solids!!!

I waited as long as I could. I was against it. We are still trying to teach these boys the difference between day and night, and that at night we sleep for more than 2 hours at a time.
I am just getting into a routine. I still whine that there are not enough hours in the day.
My house looks like a day care, and clean clothes usually go from the basket (sometimes folded) onto one of my boys, and then back in the dirty clothes.

I would have waited until they were 9 months.
Oh the thought of it all.
The dirty bibs, the extra dishes, the stains on their shirts, the smelly diapers.
 
But.... this sweet baby....
and this one....
need to gain some weight. So....here we go:
Landon is a natural.
He even cried for more when it was his brother's turn.
Grayson wasn't a fan. This is what the whole experience was like.
In the mouth....down the chin.
Repeat.
Night number two I tricked them with some bananas. I got these two precious smiles flashed at me in return.
Wait a minute.
You.tricked.me.
Back on strike.
At least I have one little boy who makes my life a little easier by feeding himself. Can someone remind him he is only 6 months old!
Oh, and did I mention I am teaching their big brother how to babysit? You can never start to early!

No comments: