March 2, 2010

February

I am not sure where the past month has gone. We traveled to Savannah and Jacksonville for yet another wedding, enjoyed a few more snow days, went to the circus, and tried to get everyone here healthy after rounds of ear infections and colds. Needless to say we are ready for spring!

My handsome boy with his mom on Valentines Day.
Mom came over and kept the twins so these two could take me out on a date:
The (hopefully) last snow of the year.
Instead of going outside we opted to do this:
I think we were all just as happy staying inside where it was nice and warm! I have to say, we did get creative after being stuck inside for so long and had a nice rotation of play doh, coloring, painting, and playing with Aidan's trains. Aidan decided his brother neededs to wear their hats because it was snowing  (even though we did not step a foot outside). Smart little boy.
What could be so interesting??
WAY to much TV time this winter. Even the twins are obsessed with Mickey. Me, not so much. If I hear "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog " one more time.....
This is what a normal day in our house looks like.

No comments: