March 1, 2010

6 Months old!!

I can't believe we are half way through the first year! It amazes me that these boys are already 6 months old.
They have brought so much joy to our lives, and we can not imagine our lives without them!
They are little and just weighed in at 13.2 and 13.4, so we are trying to put some meat on their bones! So far we have tried rice cereal, bananas, prunes (a must in this house!), and sweat potatoes. I am making all their baby food and it has gone pretty well so far.
Landon,
You (still) weigh 2 ounces more than your little brother. You like momm'y milk better than the bottle, but you are adjusting pretty well to formula. You are the biggest flirt! I love the way you bat your pretty little eyes at the ladies! You are beginning to learn how to get from point A to point B. You roll and scott to reach toys, and have figured out how to scoot backwards pretty fast. Some how you always end up with your little legs stuck under the couch! You are a facegrabber so I have to keep your nails trimmed or we would all have some battle wounds. You LOVE baby food and are not very patient while your brother gets his turn.

Grayson
We call you Gray and Gray Bear. Hey, it is better than stinky. ;) You have the sweetest face in the world, and checks that I love to kiss all day long! I am starting to see more Aidan in you and your brother. You are becoming a better sleeper, and are my only child that I can lay down AWAKE! You will play for a few minutes and then put  yourself to sleep. Mommy thanks you for this!! You are trying to hold your own bottles, but not much of a fan of baby food yet. You are very content playing in one spot and have not tried to move around too much yet. I love you so much and enjoy watching you check out your world!
This month you guys have really "found" each other!
It is so fun watching you two play.
We are so blessed to get to experience the magic of twins.
I cherish every moment of watching you two, and your bigg(est) brother grow!
Even the moments that end in tears. (For all of us ;))
Side note: When I was looking back at the pictures from this month, we have a lot of pictures where someone hand is in someones mouth. Then I realized that it is always Gray's hand in Landon's mouth. I think that is really funny. For some reason, Grayson likes the feeling of Landon chewing on his hand. Ha, ha. It will be interesting to see where this goes.....
Double Trouble!

No comments: