September 23, 2009

June 09

Summer Time!! Yay, pool days, grilling out, daylight until 9pm!

My stud and mom!
This month we made our final road trip to Georgia for our baby shower! My wonderful college friends threw the boys a beautiful baby shower at the Cheesecake Factory in Buckhead! The group was all together again. It was such a special weekend. I wont mention the fact that we got into a minor car accident, and I wont post the picture. I also wont mention how I freaked out and called James sobbing after we got hit, and how I freaked him out by doing that at 30 weeks pregnant. Thank god mom was there and kept me calm.
Aidan and I with the beautiful Webb twins!

My sis-in-law and niece Lauren.
Lauren, Nichole, me, Ashley, and Lindsay! I love these girls! Thank you for a wonderful shower!


I also got a wonderful, surprise Diapers and Wipes shower from my girl friends here in Raleigh!!! We are stocked up!!!
Aidan loves to talk to his brothers. He also has been giving them lots and lots of kisses!
The cute towels that Meredith got the boys! I can't wait to hold my two lil men in these towels when they get here!

No comments: