October 13, 2008

Visit to Hill Ridge Farms Pumpkin Patch

We took Aidan to a pumpkin patch for the first time this year! Hill Ridge Farms is a great pumpkin patch that offers hay rides, a corn pit, train rides, animal coral, a hay maze, and of course, funnel cakes! Mmmm.... We had a great day with perfect weather. This will definitely become a Brogdon family tradition!


With our friends Meredith and Peyton!



Aidan showing Peyton some affection.


Had to get the dads too!


Walking through the hay maze. It is so fun doing stuff like this now that Aidan is walking and exploring his world!


Playing in the corn pit. James and I were able to get in with Aidan. This is such a neat idea and was a lot of fun! We came home and found corn hiding in interesting places!



Hayride!! Aidan looks like such a little boy here. He isn't my "baby" anymore....



The search is on.....


I like this one!!!


"Ok, I am ready! Can I take all these home?"



No comments: