July 22, 2010

A new goal

I feel like life is finally starting to slow down, a little. Landon's surgery is behind us, we are approaching the twins' first birthday, we are smack dab (is that a word) in the middle of summer break, and life is good. Now that I am at a place where I can shower more than once every 3 days, and on most days get dressed and even put on makeup, I thought I needed a new goal. I mean seriously, life would not feel complete without adding one more thing to my plate anyways. So, I am going to start blogging more. Landon is doing wonderful, so I do not think I will be updating his blog very often, other than quick updates of how he is doing. I want to put my focus back into our family blog. I love, love, love having this blog! I blog for me and my family! I don't really do it for anyone else (although I have learned recently that quite a few people that I didn't know are reading, and I think that is so cool). I love being able to go back and look at posts from 2007, and compare the twins to Aidan at this age. The three of them really do look alot alike! I love being able to relive those special times, that are forgotten with the craziness of life.

So, my new goal is to blog more. Not necessarily about anything important, just to blog more about our life, and our day to day routine. So.....let's see what happens!

And, just because I want to include a picture.....

2 comments:

Krystil H said...

well i know i am not family, but i do love reading about your boys & seeing pics! :o)

Mommy First said...

Hello, my name is Bonnie and I also am a mom to a son with Lambdoid Syntosis. My son's name is Edyson and he is 14 mths. old. I've been going back and forth with getting his surgery done, I wanted to know if you had any words of encouragement for me to move forward with it. Any advice from someone that has gone through it would be greatly appreciated.