July 12, 2010

Camp

Aidan has camp this week at school! Can you hear the cheering coming from my house? I think I am more excited about camp then he is.
When he is at camp, I get some two on one time with these little guys. We left the house this morning at 9, and didn't get home until 1:30, after we picked big brother up from his first day at camp.
We went to target, the library, and lunch. It is amazing the things I can do when I only have the twins. Seriously, two ten month olds are much easier to run errands with than one three year old. They just chill in their car seats, while I push them in the stroller. I don't want to even think about when they outgrow their infant carriers. What will I do? No more napping on the go. And when they start walking.....Just the thought makes me want to open a bottle of wine. And to think they won't start kindergarten until they are 6.

No comments: