January 27, 2010

My 27th birthday and Lindsays Wedding!

Yeah, yeah, I am WAY behind. I think it is this time of year. Things are busy.

I turned 27 back on Dec 14th. It is a strange birthday. I feel old when I think about being "27". The number is scary. BUT, I don’t feel 27. I feel like I am still 21, minus the late nights partying and going to class with only a few hours sleep thing. Fun times.

I must say I am very happy with where I find myself at the ripe old age of 27. I have three beautiful boys who keep me busy (and have given me a few wrinkles recently), a sweet husband who works very hard during the day to come home and work even harder, a home, food, clothes, and family that we see often. Life is good!

On the 19th of December one of my dear, dear friends Lindsay got married to a wonderful guy named Justin. James and Justin have become friends over the years and talk text a lot, especially during college football season. Justin is a Gator. Ugh.

James and I were lucky enough to go to their wedding with NO KIDS! Seriously, it was wonderful. I never even imagined leaving Aidan when we was 4 months old, but any 2nd time mom will tell you, it is different with your 2nd (and 3rd). I knew they would be well taken care of and loved on by their Nanni, and I KNEW I NEEDED a break. So, we packed the kids up on Thursday night. Arrived in Savannah after midnight, stayed up until 2am getting everything ready for James' mom, and left the next morning at 9 for Amelia Island. (And didn't look back!)

The wedding was BEAUTIFUL! Lindsay was stunning!! Here are some random shots from the weekend.


Isn't this the cutest cookie ever? We got these at the bridal lunchon.

And a few from my birthday...... Not sure where this picture came from, but it's cute.

Snuggie! Corey got me my own pink snuggie for my birthday and I LOVE IT!

No comments: