July 14, 2007

Fun, Fun, Fun

I love playtime! Mommy takes me to playgroups so I can play with my friends! I am so excited that I am finally big enough for my exersaucer and jumperoo! I have tons and tons of fun playing!

Mommy, Susan, Kyle, and I at playgroup!

I really like my friend Cambell's jumperoo! I want one at my house!


Sometimes I play so hard that I need to take a nap and it doesn't matter where! Mommy caught me napping at playgroup!


This is me playing in my exersaucer. It is so much fun.


This is my friend Taylor. She is so pretty! We love to flirt!! Here we are holding hands.


We laugh at each other too!


My friends and I at playgroup. Me (18 weeks), Kyle (11 weeks), Taylor (13 weeks), and Alex (16 weeks). We are best friends!


Kyle and I always have fun together. Our parents took us swimming in the big pool. Then we both took a little nap while daddy and Kyle's daddy, Karl, made hot dogs!


Mommy held me very tight in the pool. I had a lot of fun kicking my feet!

No comments: