July 10, 2007

First Airplane Ride

This past weekend Grammy, Aunt Haley, Uncle Timmy, Aidan and I went to Indiana for Melissa's graduation open house. Aidan took his first airplane ride and was so good. It was a great weekend.

Mommy and me on my first airplane ride!

I was a good boy!


Aidan getting out of his swing at Aunt Tracy's house. He has to get buckled up now!
Some of the cousins!!!


Great Grandma and Papa with their three great grand boys, Aidan, Ryan, and Jake
My cousin Jake and I.


We had so much fun playing!


Happy boy! I kept mommy up ALL NIGHT!


Hanging with Great Papa!


Four Generations!! Mommy, Granny, Great Grandma, and Aidan!



Uncle Timmy and I on the airplane. He sat next to me on the way home.


Airplane rides are fun! When can we do it again?

1 comment:

Karl and Susan said...

Sounds like all went well! I need to get your tips for flying now.