June 29, 2007

Changes

Aidan had his 4 month check up yesterday. He weighs 13.9 and is 25 1/2 inches. That puts him in the 27th % for weight and 70% for height! He is changing every day. His grammy says that he knows what he wants and is very strong willed. Last night we gave him rice cereal for the first time in his new high chair. I think more ended up on him and I then in his mouth. It was very entertaining! He did really well.

We have been very busy with playgroups and walking. Time is flying by. It is hard to believe that he is already almost 4 months old! He is very interested in his surroundings. Aidan loves to look at other babies!

All done! Yummy!

Let me do it myself.



Hmm...still have no clue what to do.


Ok mom. It isn't that bad. But what do I do with it?


What is that? Yuck!


Ok here it goes...I am sitting in a strange chair and dad has the camera ready. Something is about to happen...


I put EVERYTHING in my mouth now. I like to chew on my fingers.


Grandpa Ike gave me a cookie!! Shh...don't tell mommy!! It felt really good on my gums.


My friend Kyle and I at playgroup. We were holding hands!

No comments: