September 19, 2011

Savannah Trip

Over Labor Day weekend the boys and I headed to Savannah to visit with the inlaws. James had been especially excited about this visit to watch the kickoff of college football season with his dad......and to golf of course! We had a great long weekend and the boys were overall pretty well behaved. I was even able to sneak a way with my sister-in-law Julie for pedis!

The little boys had their first boat ride too. It is so nice that they are getting to an age where they are a little more predictable and we can do fun things together. They loved the boat. We drove to a small island and hung out on the beach. They had so much fun playing in the sand and water. I can not wait to do it again next year!!

 It really takes a village with these boys....
 Aidan was pretty impressed with all the boats!



 Getting ready for their boat ride!






 My adorable MIL. Love her!
To be continued....

No comments: