June 20, 2011

My babies' daddy

[Warning: Post with ALOT of pictures!]
I know I do not say it enough, but the boys and I are really lucky to have this guy:
James is a great father, and I am a very lucky gal.
James worked really hard so I could stay home when Aidan was born.
He takes Aidan to school in the mornings on the way to work, so I don't have to drag the twins out.
(Aidan's first Christmas)
He is excited to teach his boys how to golf...and to watch them grown into athletics.
His boys adore him....

I know he will teach my boys how to be a true "guy's guy".


He baths the boys for me, so my back doesn't hurt.

He teaches them young, how to be a great Georgia fan. (Aidan 17 months)
He takes them trick-or-treating. (Aidan as Charlie Brown in 2008).

He changes diapers and crib sheets.


He only freaked a little when we found out we were having TWINS!
He can dress really well....most of the time.
He obviously passed his good looks to the boys.
Through the past five years he has supported all my crazy ideas too. :)
He teaches them how to do "boy" things....




And is a very proud daddy.....




The boys are always so excited to see him when he gets home from work. After a long day he comes home and digs right in..


James gets up with the twins on weekend mornings, so Aidan and I can sleep in.




We are lucky.

 Thank you for being such a good dad to my boys, babe. We love you!
Happy Father's Day!

No comments: