October 7, 2010

I'm backkkkkkkkkk.....

I hate to admit it, but I have used this title before on my blog. What can I say, I am a busy mama!

Friends and family used to ask me how I had time to blog. Now, I ask myself the same thing. When the twinks were little (by little I mean pre mobile), I had more time. Although life is getting easier (or maybe it isn't, maybe we just have a better grasp on things), my time is slipping away. The twins are walking. And by walking, I mean walking and falling. Climbing and falling. Anything and falling.

I am finding my "me" time is lessening as I speak type. And I am not afraid to admit, I miss my me time! Every mama needs it! Blogging is my outlet. It is my journal. It is my wind down with a glass (or 2) of wine and sometimes some whine too, after a really long day.

So, I say it again. I'm backkkkkkkk. Ah, and it feels good!

No comments: