April 9, 2010

TGIF

I have a few posts I need to fisish to get caught up, but I wanted to take 30 seconds to say

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!

It has been a long week. We have a surgery date for Landon, flights booked for our May trip and are about to book flights for the surgery. Mom had surgery yesterday on her knee. Aidan had his three year old Dr visit, complete with 2 shots.  And.....James is out of town (at least for another hour).

I don't think I have ever been so excited for him to get home. I have a bottle of wine chilled (thanks Amanda!). I have not showered in two days. I have changed 97 diapers in the last 24 hours, 96 of them dirty, and 2 blow outs.

I did not sleep well last night, because I did not have my husband in bed next to me, but instead my wonderful sister who talked in her sleep. Aidan also joined us at 445am with a bad dream, followed by Gray at 5am, and Landon at 6. (I must add Haley is an awesome aunt and sister who came to my rescue while James was gone and was a huge help with the boys). Yes, you talk in your sleep.

All. Night. Long.


TGIF

1 comment:

Life in the Laney Fast Lane said...

Hello!

I am also in Raleigh, and stumbled across your blog from another blog linking your son's story!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Do you live in Raleigh permanently or just in town during your sons medical journey!

My prayers are with you over the next month... god is good!

Rebekah