April 29, 2010

Crashing....

This is what our computer is doing. It has to be one of the most frustrating this to do deal, and really shows our dependence on technology. I have been wanting to update, but always feel the need to include pictures with my posts. Not today. Sorry! ;) But you can go check out my sweet boy Landon over at his blog, for a recent picture!

I feel like we have a lot going against us right now. The fight with our computer issues is just the icing on the cake, so to speak. But, having a break from Google probably won't be bad for me!

Once we are up and running again, I have tons of new pictures of the boys to share!! The twins are already 8 months old, 2/3rds the way through the first year!!! They are gaining weight, sleeping better, and changing every single day!

We fly to Dallas one week from today to meet the doctors who will be performing surgery on Landon in only 2 shorts months (from today actually). I am tempted to video our journey by plane next week, just for shock value. James and I will be out-numbered! It should be interesting!!

No comments: