April 1, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

We got together with about 15 of our favorite 2-3 year old friends, their mommies, and some of their little siblings for our Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Cheryl's. As always, we had a great time and the kids were able to hunt eggs and enjoy a beautiful day outside. Thank god my sister was off school and was able to go with me and give me an extra hand. Things that used to be so effortless, now require back up-like unloading the car of 3 kids, diaper bag, dish to return to a friend who brought us a meal, Easter baskets, Aidan's drink, crackers and chesse for the lunch spread, and of course-my camera. It cracks me up how tired she gets after a few hours at my house!!  Ha, ha!
Landon slept almost the whole time so we sadly did not get any pictures of the 4 of us. You NEVER wake a sleeping baby twin. ;)
"Mom, I want this." He has no clue what "this" is.

No comments: