November 1, 2009

Pre Halloween Festivities

If I am counting correctly, Aidan had 5 Halloween Events that he was able to wear his costume for! We went to the moms group Halloween Party, a Fall Festival at our friends' church, the Halloween Hoot at the library, Trick or Treating at James' work, and a Halloween Party on Halloween followed by trick or treating with our friends! This is one busy little boy!

Dancing at the library Hallween Hoot!

His costume debut! My little Georgia Bulldog!

Learning how to say "Trick or treat". He got alot of practice before the big event on the 31st.

Oh, wait, 6! I forgot about his costume parade at school! Here is Aidan's class parading around the parking lot showing off their costumes!

They also had a pumpkin patch at school for the kids. Aidan got to pick his very own pumpkin to take home. This was the winner:

Meeting daddy at work to go Trick or Treat again.

I thought that this was funny. Aidan the Georgia Bulldog 2009 with the pink haired witch....

Aidan as Charlie Brown 2008 with the pink haired witch. :)

My friend Amy just sent me these that she took at the mom's group Halloween party.
Grayson and I....

Landon and I....

No comments: