November 13, 2007

Aidan's First Halloween

Aidan had such a great time dressing up in his monkey costume over and over for Halloween Parties and Trick-or-Treating! He is getting so big! Enjoy the pictures from the past month!!

I love to give kisses. I give my mom kisses all the time. In this picture I can see myself in the mirror.
So I gave myself a kiss!!
My 1st Halloween Party! All of my friends brought their mom and dad's to the park for a great party! The grown-ups at chicken, potato salad, chips, and tons of dessert! We had so much fun watching our parents play games.

The is me with my mommy and daddy.
I am their little monkey!
Hey Kyle, cool costume!!!
The daddies played a game where they kicked the pumpkin. It was a race!
There is my daddy!
Grammy and me on family night!
This is the high chair that Grammy keeps at her house for me. It is so nice.
Open wide! I love to eat!!!
It's bed time for me. Uncle Corey rocked me to sleep!
This is my 2nd Halloween party. This party was only for us little babies. My Uncle Corey came with us too! This party was so much fun! We ate tons of yummy food. I also got to hang out with all the dad's and watch the Georgia Florida game! Here I am dressed in my Georgia gear supporting my team!
No Uncle Corey. My moms says that I can not have that!
Yea!! They won!!!! GO DAWGS!
This is me and mommy right before she put my monkey costume on.

Here are all my friends with their mommy's! Can you find me?
Now it is the daddy's turn!
Our family!
Nap time!
Yea! It is finally Halloween. Grammy brought me up to Maaco to see mom!
This is Uncle Timmy, Aunt Haley, and their friends!
I was so tired from all the parties, I went to sleep before I could even eat dinner!

No comments: