October 27, 2007

Atlanta in October

We went to Atlanta for the weekend and had a great time. We went for my friend Lauren's wedding and stayed with Julie and Brian. James parents were in town too. We had such a good weekend and can't wait to see everyone again soon!

Aidan sleeping before we even picked James up from work!

Picture time when we got to Julie's.




Aidan with all of his cousins. This was the first time he met Tyler and Sarah.


The Brogdon's.





Aidan with his Nanny and Papa.


I love my new hat from my cousin Daniel.


Daddy showing me the fish...


...and the birds.


My cousin Lauren took very good care of me.


Lauren, and Daniel, and Aidan playing together. I love to see the cousins playing together.


Aidan had so much fun with Lauren at the park.



James and Brian playing Nintendo.



The old crew from high school. Ashely, Tonya, Megan, and I. It was so nice to see everyone at the wedding. We had a great time! The wedding was so beautiful!


Time for a family picture.


My college roomate Lauren, Aidan and I.


My best friend from high school, Ashley and I.


My boys!
Amanda was such a good sport and hung out all night...even though she is due with her first baby any day now!


The beautiful bride, Lauren Nixon.


Baby fever???? Is Leigh next....



1 comment:

April,Michael,& Emily said...

Hey!! He is so precious.. How do you get him to smile on cue for the camera... I think he is such a happy baby. cant wait till emily is that age...