March 16, 2011

Hi, I'm Heather.

And this is my blog. It has been a while. When I look back, it seems that every year from Decemberish until Marchish, I take a hiatus (I spelled that right the first time, impressive-for me). Maybe because that is such a busy time of year. Then the post Holiday blues set in, and it is hard to get motivated to do much, especially blog. Or maybe it is that this is such a busy time, and I am over motivated that I overfill my plate. Yeah, I think that it is.

But, I am back. And it feels good.

1 comment:

Berhen - 培兴 said...

Hi, sorry for using this comment space, but my son is having similar case with Landon (Dr Fearon and Cigna). I would really like to talk to you so I can prepare before the surgery. Please help. you can email me at berhen.widjaja at gmail. Feel free to delete this comment afterwards. Thank you.