September 4, 2007

Labor Day Weekend in Savannah

We had a great, long weekend in Savannah with James parents, Aunt Mary, his cousin Lee and his wife Angela. Aidan was a great boy like always. The rain kept us inside the whole time but it was nice to just relax. We watched all the football games on Saturday and Aidan was supporting his teams! James and his dad were able to get in a game old golf before we left on Monday.

Aidan is 6 months old today. It is so hard to believe! He got his second tooth and is doing great at sitting up. He is getting so smart and knows what he wants...and how to get it! Enjoy the new pictures!

See my tooth?? I am a big boy!



Smiling at my mom!


This is my great, great Aunt Mary. It was such a nice surprise to spend the weekend with her!


My Papa and I. We watched football together!


Yummy banana's.


This my Tennessee outfit! Nanny is a Tennessee fan so mommy got me all dressed up! But I was so tired from watching the Georgia game that I went to sleep before the Tennessee game even started!



"Rocky top you'll always be, home sweet home to me. Good ole rocky top, rocky top Tennessee. Rocky top Tennessee."


But I have to stay true to my daddy! Go Dawgs!!


Modeling my Georgia gear.


On the way to Nanny and Papa's. Roxy was so tired so I let her sleep on me!

No comments: