September 13, 2007

6 Months Old!

I am 6 months old! Actually I was on September 4th, but we have been so busy that mom forgot to update the blog! Today I had my 6 month checkup at a new doctors office that is closer to home! I am 27 3/4 inches long and weigh 15.4 pounds. I am a skinny boy, but really tall. Everyone laughs because they don't know where I got my height from! I had to get some more shots today and it was not fun but mommy took really good care of me!

This is me in the pool. Isn't my crab float cool?

Daddy makes fun of my hat and says that I look silly. Mommy says I have to wear it because my beautiful baby blue eyes need protection from the sun!


This is the second time that I feel asleep in the water in my float. It is so relaxing I can't even stay awake. I took a really long nap so mommy and daddy got to play in the pool for a long time!


This was the first night I slept in my crib all night! When I turned 6 months mommy and daddy moved me to my room. I sleep so good in there because I don't have to listen to daddy snoring! :)


Mommy checked on me all night...and morning! I slept until 7 am!


Me and Grammy hanging out at family night. Every Wednesday we get together and have family night. Sometimes we go to Grammy and Ike's or sometimes we go out to eat!


Papa Ike, Uncle Timmy, Aunt Haley and me at family night! Aunt Haley just got home from volleyball practice...yea...she made the middle school team! Uncle Timmy is doing gymnastics. I can't wait to go and watch him.

No comments: