December 14, 2009

Busy, Busy

Time has gotten away from me once again. This is such a busy time of year that I have not updated in about a month (gasp)! We have been busy enjoying all the Holiday activities. This is a very special year.

I was able to go to Aidan's Thanksgiving Feast at preschool. Mom watched the twins so I could go early and help set up the meal. It was so fun to see Aidan at school with his friends. I was in the classroom for a few minutes before he even noticed me. I would love to be a fly on that wall during the day to spy on these precious two year olds.


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my parents. Somehow I did not take any pictures...I think I was just busy with the boys. The guys fried a turkey and we had all the traditional sides to go with it. Papa and Grandma were in town for several days and we got to spend some special time together. Haley and I got up early and did the whole "Black Friday" thing. It was crazy, and fun, but mostly crazy!

James and I did a little shopping of our own and he bought this.....

His new flat screen!

Haley, Mom, Aidan, and I all went to the Raleigh Christmas Parade. This has become a tradition and I can't wait to take the twins next year. This parade is very impressing with the big balloons, floats, all the bands, horses, and of course the big guy himself- Santa!

Aidan offically loves his brothers!

How could he not love this face?

Aidan, Grayson, and Landon

No comments: