December 10, 2008

Homecoming at GSU

Aidan and I were at home one day, at I looked over and this is what I saw:


He was standing up, eating a snack, with his pants around his ankles. So cute!
James and I went back to Georgia Southern University, for the first time since he graduation 2 years ago! It was homecoming weekend, and a baby shower for a close friend! It was also the first time that all of my roommates were all together since my wedding over 2 years ago!

The girls at the baby shower! Lauren is pregnant with TWINS! Bless her!

After the shower we went to the stadium to tailgate during the game! We had such a good time. I can not wait to go back again!



The girls!


James and I out that night, baby free! Aidan stayed in Savannah with James' parents! This was the first time I have ever left him! I missed him, but it was so worth it! It is really nice to have a night out, baby free once in a while!


After our great weekend in Statesboro, we were not ready to go home, so we extended our trip by one day! Aidan was able to take his first ever boat ride! This picture was taken about 10 minutes after we were on the boat.



He is so big!!!!!

No comments: