August 19, 2007

Hot Summer Days

We have been very busy these past few weeks enjoying new friends and staying out of the heat. Aidan is getting bigger everyday. He has his 6 month checkup next week, and we can't wait to see how big he is! He is eating all his fruits, veggies, and drinking juice. Next, we will introduce meats. He is also starting to sit up. This past week he has worked really hard, and he can sit unsupported for about 15 seconds. Then he usually gets distracted and falls in one direction or the other. We are having so much fun watching him grow!

Today we went to a dog park. I liked watching all the little dogs run around and play. Roxy even got to eat doggie birthday cake for her friend's 1st birthday!

Roxy's cake looked really good.


My mama and me!!


Daddy and I playing at the park. I love to touch his face!


Daddy making funny faces at me. We had so much fun!


This is my friend Kyle. Do you remember him? We are big boys now! He is 4 months and I am almost 6 months old!


This is Peyton. He is my newest friend. Mommy and daddy are friends with his mommy and daddy so we get to play a lot. We had a cookout at Peyton's last night. Kyle and Mathew were there too!


Hanging out in the morning. I like to wake mommy and daddy up really early to play!


Here I am practicing sitting up! I am getting really good.



Mommy and me at the library for Baby Lapsit. I have so much fun when we go singing songs, watching the bubbles, and playing with my friends.


I am getting so big. This is me sitting in my daddy's chair. I don't even need help. I am starting to sit up all by myself.


I love playing on my tummy. I like to scoot around to reach all of my toys!


My family. I think I am looking at the fan. :)


I love my Uncle Corey so much. He cuddled with me after my bath!


This is Grammy's dog Mia. She isn't as cute as my dog Roxy but she's fun to play with!




No comments: